Praxis is looking for a part-time summer intern for Summer 2014 (May/June – August/September). The selected candidate will work remotely and be given a high degree of independence with assignments and expected work hours varying from week-to-week, but not expected to exceed ~10 hours during any given week.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a modern work environment, work near and with influential entrepreneurs and thinkers, and influence the future direction of education and entrepreneurship.
Qualified candidates should possess the following attributes:
- High level of adaptability to new systems
- Professional and responsible
- Basic knowledge of Google (e.g., Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, Contacts)
- Basic technical writing skills
- Knowledge of and interest in the Praxis mission
Interested candidates should email Zachary Slayback, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an unpaid position.