Here’s an opportunity available for an incoming Praxis participant:
Voice & Exit is seeking an adaptive self starting, multitalented individual to manage its social media platforms.
About Voice & Exit:
Founded by Max Borders, editor of The Freeman, and Seth Blaustein, Voice & Exit is the premier Austin conference that focuses on the future of technology, society and culture. The conference brings together entrepreneurs, thinkers, authors, health and technology experts, and other big names to discuss radical ideas and how to implement them to make a better, more flourishing society. Yearly speakers include individuals like author and entrepreneur Ryan Holiday, CEO of Whole Foods John Mackey, Jeffrey Tucker, and others.
The participant will have the opportunity to work learn the ins and outs of marketing an event on social media, branding, how to run Facebook ads, and connect with entrepreneurs, thinkers, authors, and other experts around the world. Learn more about Voice & Exit.
Social media manager (30 hrs/week) Develop coherent social media strategy for marketing and execution of Voice & Exit events:
- Work with team to develop social media strategy
- Develop social media sales platform
- Manage social media presence across multiple platforms
- Develop targeted social media ads funnel
- Assist with overall branding strategy
- Detail oriented
- Basic graphic design skills
- Understanding of various social media platforms
- Cultural fit with the Voice & Exit vision
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment and to get up to speed quickly
Praxis classes start every month now, and we’d love to have you on board. Participants from our most recent graduating class were hired by business partners, went on to start their own businesses, and created portfolios of valuable skills and experiences that will stay with them their entire lives.
Positions featured on the Praxis blog are not the only ones currently open and available. If you don’t see a position that interests you but are interested in the program, apply anyway. Our growing business partner network has an opportunity for you.