Praxis Business Partner Zoobean is looking to hire a Praxis participant of the Fall 2015 class.
Zoobean is an online learning platform that selects books, apps and other learning materials for children.
Some reasons you might want to work with Zoobean:
– Zoobean is a Shark Tank funded company. It received a $250,000 investment from Mark Cuban.
– Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing tech startup in the education space
– Learn the ins and out’s of product launch and account management.
– Work in industry that desperately needs innovation — education.
The opportunity would start in September with a one-month professional development program that begins the day you start on the job. Then nine months of real world value creation and rubber meets the road experience, if you’re up for it.
“Discovering just the right book or app can be a difficult task. That’s where Zoobean comes in.
We select books, recommend apps, and provide learning guides just for your child. Our mission is to encourage literacy and help parents like you give their kids a head start. We know that it’s important to help kids start learning early and build a foundation for the rest of their lives.”
- Account Management
- Product Launch Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Get-things-done kind of person
- Excitement towards alternative education and tech
- Willingness to work in a fast paced organization
- Location, Washington D.C. area
- Start date: September 2015
- 30 hrs./week, minimum of $10.00/hour
This Fall class is shaping up to be our biggest ever and we’d love to have you on board. Participants from our most recent graduating class were hired by business partners, went on to start their own businesses, and created portfolios of valuable skills and experiences that will stay with them their entire lives.