Taylor King worked with Media Assembly in New York City for his Praxis apprenticeship working in marketing. During that time he also spent 90 days making 90 videos to develop his videography portfolio in hopes of honing his skills and building his following online. Since then he has built his business, and he even had the opportunity to shoot a video for GQ.
On this episode of Talkin’ ‘Bout Praxis, TK, Hannah and Taylor dive into the importance of putting yourself out there, building relationships and networking, how to build a freelance career as a content creator, and the importance of honing your skills to get where you want to be with your career.
Discussed in this episode:
- The importance of learning to talk to people
- Start by doing things for free and building relationships
- Find one thing in every person that you admire – this can change your life!
- Ask questions and show that you are interested in other people
- Shooting a video for GQ and what that was like
- How to level up your career as a freelancer
- 90 videos in 90 days with a full-time job
- Everything that you do will get better the longer you do it
- What’s next for Taylor