Office Hours is back! In this live episode of Office Hours recorded at FEEcon, Isaac and TK kick off season two of the podcast by talking about envy, competitiveness, and taking questions from the audience.
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- Is it possible that comparing yourself to others can lead to positives?
- How do the philosopher mindset and the athlete mindset correlate to entrepreneurship?
- How do you draw the line between doing free work that is advancing your career and being used?
- Advice for hiring and managing people that have more experience than you?
- How do you break through the argument that you can’t teach those who don’t share your life experience?
- Is envy the most destructive vice?
- Falling into comparison traps.
- If other people achieving things makes you less happy, you are in a dangerous place.
- Using competitiveness to make your life better.
- Learning to connect overcoming short-term pain with achieving long-term goals.
- Using free work to move towards your career and not worrying what others think about it.
- Learning selfishly.