This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac discuss TK’s new video series, “TK’s College Tour of Bad Arguments,” before answering listener questions about the purpose of social media and whether or not you should aim for quality or quantity in your marketing work.
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
Questions covered this week:
- What is the purpose of social media?
Should I aim for quality or quantity in my marketing work?
- TK’s new video series that launched last week — “TK’s College Tour of Bad Arguments” and the response he received from Professor Gardner on Twitter
- Isaac and TK’s thoughts on some of the feedback they have received from people criticizing them for being too “anti-college”
- The difference between demonizing college and demonizing bad arguments for college
- How the strategies of Christian Apologetics can be applied to college opt-outs
If you’d like Isaac & T.K. to give their two cents on your toughest professional challenges, email your questions to email@example.com to be answered in upcoming Office Hours episodes!