APPLY BY DECEMBER 23, 2015
Praxis is seeking a part-time intern to assist with program operations between January and April 2016. Applicants should be young people who are eager to learn, are largely self-driven, and have a strong desire to add to the Praxis vision.
The position entails 5-10 hours of remote work per week with weekly updates and communication with the Operations Director. There will be room for the ideal candidate to participate in regular Praxis activities such as monthly group discussions, access to selected Praxis educational resources, and interactions with current program particpants and alumni.
- Assist in reviewing program applications
- Manage media and program inquiries
- Design our sponsorship presence for 2016 in-person events
- Assist in management of participant recruitment processes
- Strong judgement
- Extremely effective email communication (avg. response time less than 6 hours)
- Familiarity with Google Drive
- Discerning eye for detail
- Ability to think creatively and keep a business-oriented mindset
- Self-guided worker requiring little hand-holding
Interested candidates should email cameron@discoverPraxis.com expressing interest in the position, why they identify with the Praxis vision, any relevant documents, and contact info for two references.