This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about how beautiful success stories don’t look pretty along the way and then tackle two questions about work and seeking new opportunities.
- What do I do if my degree has pigeonholed me into a career I really don’t want to be in?
- What are some ways you can frame a short-term outlook on employment while making a value proposition?
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- The inspiration of Top Gun
- Pushing pause during success stories (before success stories become success stories)
- “That must be nice” moments are the outcome of that must be ugly efforts
- You are never pigeonholed
- Don’t do stuff you hate
- The dating analogy for work
- When it’s weird to make the implicit explicit
- Social intelligence and the importance of context
- Season finale preview