When you’re just getting started with your career, you won’t have lots of hard skills to showcase. But if you’re good at communication, you’ll be able to build social capital while you learn hard skills!
More Email Communication Resources:
- VIDEO:How to Handle Email Attachments
- Should You Schedule a Call or Can You Use Email?
- How to Send Effective Followup Emails
- How to Use Email
- VIDEO: Always Respond to Your Email
- VIDEO: How to Handle CC and BCC in Email
More Meeting Resources:
- Praxis Resources on Interviewing
- Always Ask Questions at the End of an Interview
- VIDEO: Think of the Hiring Process Like Dating
- Ask and Then Shut Up (Forward Tilt Podcast)
- The Power of Questions (Forward Tilt Podcast)
- VIDEO: How to Ask Good Questions
More Resources for Basic Interactions
- Your Personal Brand (Forward Tilt Podcast)
- If You Want to Get Better at Networking, Stop Networking
- The Inner Ring and Communication with Coworkers and Crowds (Office Hours Podcast)
- 5 Steps to Make the Most out of Networking
- VIDEO: The Moves Management System
Good luck mastering communication! Remember: it’s a skill you’ll keep building all through your career.