Praxis CEO, Cameron Sorsby Joins Fox & Friends to discuss how companies are moving to hire for skills over degrees.
- More companies are removing degree requirements
- Companies favor job applicants who can prove their skills (whether they list degree requirements on job postings or not)
- Colleges aren’t incentivized to respond to demands to teach skills
- Alternatives to going to college (and why trade schools aren’t your only option)
- How Praxis is offering a strong alternative to college for entrepreneurial young adults