Most people approach conspiracy theories with an immediate answer. It’s a camera trick! It’s aliens! It’s a hoax!
Almost everyone focuses on finding a quick answer; hardly anyone focuses on the question.
How can you use the power of divisive questions in your own life?
What do you gain, when you avoid jumping to a quick answer?
Those are the questions on this week’s episode of Forward Tilt.
In this episode:
- Fascination with conspiracy theories
- What can we learn about people from popular conspiracy theories?
- Is the moon is a hologram?
- How to apply lessons from conspiracy to your own life
- The power of focusing on questions, not answers
- People full of questions have more potential than people with answers
For a free copy of the Forward Tilt book go to discoverpraxis.com/forwardtilt