“There is nothing that is a greater expression of your personal power than your day job.” – TK Coleman
In the second episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac break down two questions that focus on taking an empowered approach to your work.
First, how do you approach a situation at work where you are pushing for a change that others aren’t ready for yet?
And second, how do you pursue your dreams while succeeding at your day job?
These are common questions and concerns people express about their work, but both come with assumptions about work and life that give away personal power.
In this episode:
- Clearing the air about Lord of the Rings
- How goals and rules lead to fulfillment
- How options can blind you from opportunities
- Going from “we should” to “I did”
- How do you build your dream when you are working on your day job.
- Isaac’s answers on Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Isaac-M-Morehouse