We’re excited to launch the first episode of a new podcast from Praxis! Every week on Office Hours, TK Coleman and Isaac Morehouse give actionable advice and insight into your questions about work and life.
Got a job your trying to get? A work-related issue you’re trying to resolve? An obstacle that’s holding you up? Send in your questions and check out a new episode every Tuesday.
This week, on the first episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac tackle questions about an ambitious young person that feels stuck in college, an entrepreneur who doesn’t know how to pitch her business, and a successful professional who feels bored with life.
In this episode:
- A handwritten letter from a mom with an ambitious daughter who can’t stand college.
- How to create experience around your interests as a young person
- Answering the classic question, “What Do You Do?”
- How to develop your elevator pitch for what you do
- Describe what you do with honesty and don’t panic
- What to do when life is good, but you feel bored?
- Choosing projects that stretch your boundaries
Links and Recommendations: