Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
Questions covered this week:
How do I balance doing great work with needing to meet deadlines?
How do I balance my initial excitement over a project with the annoyances of dealing with demands along the way?
Also covered in this episode:
- Being better than the good expectations of others
- The notion of realizing your potential is actually a trap
- How constraints can enhance your creativity
- The importance of framing expectations when agreeing to do a project
- How to trust your past self — reminding yourself that you chose to commit to something because you were excited about it. If you’re no longer excited, trust your past self and that you committed for a reason
- How your language automatically changes when you don’t see yourself as a victim in the world
Links referenced in this episode: