In this episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac riff on a recent blog post by Isaac about the idea of work-life balance and then answer questions about maintaining relationships with family and how to ask for better feedback.
- How do I find my passion and make my family proud?
- How do you ask more relevant questions and take action according to the answers?
- How do you tell your family an important truth that you know will disappoint them?
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- The guilt lurking behind work-life-balance questions
- What does it mean it to do good for your family
- The danger of trying to make your family proud
- Taking responsibility for your professional development
- Asking for critical feedback
- Why parents are invested in their kid’s decisions
- Respect is more important than approval
- Being clear about what you want going into a hard conversation.
- The Guilt Lurking Behind Work Life Balance Questions by Isaac Morehouse
- Be Better Than The Good Opinion of Others by TK Coleman
- Ask Better Questions by Isaac Morehouse