Praxis Customer Service Associate
As we grow, we need awesome individuals to help people who want to launch careers with Praxis!
This role is heavily involved in understanding customer and potential customer goals and questions through email, live chat, and informational calls as well as managing applicants through the application process and contributing to the application review team.
You will be the main point of contact for everyone who visits our website and wants to learn more about Praxis. Therefore, you need to not only be highly passionate about the Praxis mission but also thoroughly enjoy communicating that mission on a daily basis.
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Bought into the Praxis mission
- Has exquisite attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to learn quickly
- Delighted by answering customer questions
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and patient
- Excited about improving existing processes
- Capable of working fast
- A clear communicator – both written and verbal
- Passionate about providing impeccable customer service
- Not worn out, but energized by talking/typing with people all day!
This is an entry level role, no prior work experience needed, but you need killer communication skills, an upbeat attitude, and proof that you love to hustle. Pay commensurate with amazingness, but expect 30-40k range.
Location is our new HQ in Charleston, SC. Remote not an option.
How to apply?
There’s one and only one way. If you try sending weird messages on other platforms, you won’t be considered.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Written explanation of why you’re the best fit for the role
- 1-minute video pitch for yourself