This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about the power of daily challenges and answer four listener questions:
- How do I get a job after a failed startup?
- How do you answer a question about weaknesses in a job interview?
- I’ve been at my current job for three years and my boss has never brought up the topic of giving me a raise, is this a bad sign?
- I have so many things to do that I often feel overwhelmed and don’t get started on anything. How do I start working towards my goals?
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- Non-zero days
- Daily challenges vs. a big end goal
- Going from a startup failure to finding a job
- What are employers looking for when they ask applicants about interviews
- “Learning is the process of doing what you don’t know how to do, while you don’t know how to do it”
- Do you really want to ask for a raise?
- Taking responsibility for assessing your own worth in a job
- Getting overwhelmed by wanting to do too many things
- “What you choose and how you do it matter a lot less than that you choose and that you do it.”
- Hypothetical overwhelm