Tiny daily acts of creation have immense compounding power.
Something as simple as committing to blogging every day can lead to a complete change in direction.
For Isaac, daily blogging started as a way to break out of a period of dissatisfaction. But the small commitment led to massive changes and directly to the decision to start Praxis.
Check out the new episode of Forward Tilt now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
In this episode:
- Succeeding, but feeling dissatisfied and like something is missing.
- Taking on a daily blogging challenge.
- Creating leads to creativity.
- Turning creativity into a discipline.
- Why you should challenge yourself with small daily acts of creation.
For your free copy of Forward Tilt: An Almanac for Personal Growth go do discoverpraxis.com/forwardtilt