Tiny daily acts of creation have immense compounding power.
Something as simple as committing to blogging every day can lead to a complete change in direction.
For Isaac, daily blogging started as a way to break out of a period of dissatisfaction. But the small commitment led to massive changes and directly to the decision to start Praxis.
In this episode:
- Succeeding, but feeling dissatisfied and like something is missing.
- Taking on a daily blogging challenge.
- Creating leads to creativity.
- Turning creativity into a discipline.
- Why you should challenge yourself with small daily acts of creation.
For your free copy of Forward Tilt: An Almanac for Personal Growth go do discoverpraxis.com/forwardtilt