This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about branding and answer questions about Tai Lopez and how to create more value at work if you have free time.
- I’m thinking about investing in one of Tai Lopez’s courses? What do you guys think?
- I have free time at my job but don’t know how I can create more value. How can I move forward?
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- “You should get in touch with [insert extremely hard to reach person]”
- Swearing in branding
- Branding is not just about attracting the right audience it’s about repelling the wrong audience.
- Everybody gets one-star reviews
- Thinking like an owner
- Fear of getting stuck doing low-level tasks
- Unless you are doing great at your job, you can’t say it’s easy
- Not waiting for permission to create value
- You get high-value work by doing low-value work