NOTE: This position has been filled.
We’re seeking a part-time intern to assist with digital marketing and sales tasks from June through September 2016. Applicants should be young people who are eager to learn, self-driven, and passionate about building the Praxis vision of entrepreneurial education.
The position requires 5-10 hours of remote work per week with weekly updates and communication with a Praxis team lead. If you’re accepted and show quality in your work, you’ll get to participate in regular Praxis activities like our monthly group discussions, access select Praxis educational resources, and interact with current program participants, alumni, and Praxis team members. If you’re a strong team member and contribute to the growth of the program, you may also have the opportunity to extend your internship in the fall.
- Assist in management of participant recruitment processes
- Help to coordinate sales and marketing teams and activities
- Assist in researching and partnering with friendly organizations
- Strong judgment and attention to detail
- Effective email communication (avg. response time less than 6 hours)
- Familiarity with major social and professional networks
- Familiarity with Google Drive, spreadsheet management
- Ability to think creatively and keep a business-oriented mindset
- Self-direction and ability to learn with little hand-holding
If you’re interested in this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Share why you want this position, how you hope to create value during your internship, and why you identify with the Praxis vision.
If you have something great you’ve created (writing samples, research projects, organization) send it along! Include email contact information for two references.