This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about some of the biggest lessons they have learned from helping young people launch their careers, and then answer listener questions about how to both be honest with your kids about their dreams and letting them learn hard lessons through experience.
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- The biggest lesson Isaac has learned from Praxis participants
- Understanding what you hate before discovering your passion
- When traveling can and cannot be valuable for the purpose of self-discovery
- Allowing your kids to learn through suffering to reach their full potential
- How to not protect your children from the truth
- Why the concept of ownership is more important than what’s realistic vs. nonrealistic
- Not trash talking and being humbled by reality
- How confidence doesn’t come from a blank slate, but through experience
- Do I have an obligation to tell my teenage son to be realistic about his dreams?
- How do I help my teenage son to realize that his dreams won’t come true without hard work?
- How can I help my 12 year old to stop being afraid of adult life?