This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about the importance of incentives for learning and then answer questions about using Glassdoor reviews, the skills the Praxis participants learn, and who Praxis is and isn’t for.
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms
- Our new application process
- Just in time learning vs. just in case learning
- Learning as a way of hiding
- Letting your work brag for you
- How to get value out of Glassdoor reviews
- What are soft skills?
- Praxis isn’t for everyone, but that doesn’t mean they should go to college
- Should you take online reviews of a company seriously before applying for a job?
- Is Praxis only about soft skills?
- Are you willing to admit that Praxis isn’t for everyone? Are there people who are better off in college?
- Check out the new Praxis application
- Stretching Your Limits blog post
- You’re Never Done Working Hard by Isaac Morehouse
- Further vs. farther scene from Finding Forrester
- Praxis Doesn’t Make Magic by TK Coleman
If you’d like Isaac & T.K. to give their two cents on your toughest professional challenges, email your questions to email@example.com to be answered in upcoming Office Hours episodes!