On this weeks episode of Office Hours, Isaac and TK talk about how you don’t find, but earn, the lifestyle you want and then answer questions about working with a challenging manager and handling imposter syndrome.
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- What do you do if you feel like your manager isn’t very good?
- I’m three months into a new job and don’t feel like I’m doing a good job. Is there anything I can do to improve my confidence?
- Value creation is the key to living a remarkable life
- Earning your lifestyle
- Your job doesn’t have to meet all your needs
- Being a good employee, no matter how good your manager is
- You can’t separate ideas from execution when pitching them at work
- Imposter syndrome is better than indispensable syndrome
Does Living a Remarkable Life Require Courage or Effort by Cal Newport