Cassius Carvalho moved from his home country of Brazil to San Francisco to work for MetaData for his Praxis apprenticeship. Since starting at MetaData in customer success, he has moved into a sales role and now into an advertising role.
On this episode of the podcast, Cassius shares what it was like to move from Brazil to the United States, including the challenges, the cultural differences, and what he’s learned. He also shares some of his favourite resources for personal development and how he has worked towards becoming his best self through reading, learning, and building good habits. He also shares how the Praxis program helped him to move up with MetaData and meet his goals to learn sales.
Discussed in this episode:
- Moving from Brazil to the States to work at a startup – what his family thought, the challenges, adjusting to the culture, and more
- Why it’s important to find out the things that you are good at, make the most out of your opportunities and always work to be the best version of yourself
- The 8 roles that Cassius has worked in 2 years
- Some of the content that has impacted Cassius the most, including “The Last Safe Investment”, the MBTI test, Tim Ferris, Tony Robbins, and Impact Theory
- Cassius’ personal decision making system and how he has put it into practice in his life
- How the PDP method helped Cassius follow through with projects and achieve goals
- What Cassius is working on now