In this episode of Office Hours TK and Isaac talk about titles and career labels, then answer two listener question about leaving a job and balancing curiosity with getting stuff done.
- I’ve been working at my current job for two years and want to leave my job without burning any bridges. How do I give notice?
- Can following your curiosity go too far?
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms.
- Is the title “entrepreneur” being devalued
- Your identity and what your job is
- Sharing things that interest you
- How do maintain a good relationship with your employer when leaving a job
- Using the golden rule to answer your own questions
- Having a divided mind
- Committing to projects for a finite period of time