THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. Check back on the Praxis blog often for similar opportunities!
Praxis is seeking a part-time intern to assist with business development between June and the beginning of September 2015. Applicants should be young people who are eager to learn, are largely self-driven, and have a strong desire to add to the Praxis vision. The position entails approximately 10 hours of work per week with weekly updates and communication with the Business Development Director.
– Assist in Business Partner prospecting through tools like the Inc. 5000 list, LinkedIn, and Fortune’s Fastest Growing Companies profiles.
– Develop profiles of Business Partner prospects and relay them to the Business Development Director
– Research Business Partner Founders and CEOs
– Extremely effective email communication (avg. response time of – Familiarity with Google Drive, especially Google Sheets.
– Familiarity with LinkedIn.
– Discerning eye for detail.
– Ability to make quick value-judgements.
– Self-guided worker requiring little hand-holding.
The chosen candidate will receive training from and work closely with the Business Development Director in areas directly related to startup and SMB sales and business development. Remote candidates are allowed. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to extend the internship with new responsibilities and opportunities in the Fall.
Interested candidates should email zachary@discoverPraxis.com expressing interest in the position, why they identify with the Praxis vision, and contact info for two references.