APPLY BY SEPTEMBER 7, 2015
Praxis is seeking a part-time intern to assist with business development between September and the beginning of January 2016. Applicants should be young people who are eager to learn, are largely self-driven, and have a strong desire to add to the Praxis vision. The position entails up to 10 hours of remote work per week with weekly updates and communication with the Business Development Director. Ideal candidates will be offered to continue the internship through the beginning of 2016.
– Assist in organizing, noting, and marketing available Business Partner Placements for upcoming months.
– Assist in Business Partner prospect trips through occasional research of prospects.
– Extremely effective email communication (avg. response time of less than 6 hours).
– Familiarity with Google Drive.
– Familiarity with LinkedIn — familiarity with Angel List, Indeed.com, and other job-posting sites a major plus.
– Discerning eye for detail.
– Ability to quickly create market-ready copy.
– Self-guided worker requiring little hand-holding.
The chosen candidate will receive training from and work closely with the Business Development Director in areas directly related to startup and SMB sales and business development.
Interested candidates should email zachary@discoverPraxis.com expressing interest in the position, why they identify with the Praxis vision, any relevant documents, and contact info for two references.