Not all entrepreneurs are running companies with dozens or hundreds of employees. Some build entire empires out of investments that require just a handful of colleagues to manage. Real estate investing is one of those areas. We’re proud to feature a number of holdings companies in our Praxis business partner network, but we also feature companies that work with investors and owners.
Today, we have the opportunity to showcase another early 2016 position in digital marketing and publishing with a self-made investor at REI Radio.
This position requires you to apply for February-April 2016 Praxis classes.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Work Directly With The Company Owner to learn valuable marketing skills including social media (Facebook, Clammr, YouTube, InstaGram, Vimeo, etc), business writing (Amazon e-Books & “white papers”) and media publishing (audio & video podcasting, eBooks)
- You’ll have primary responsibility for publishing and distributing a market-leading podcast and online training series
- You’ll learn how to create content that attracts visitors who become qualified leads and are then converted into sales… you’ll be a central part of the entire cycle!
- You’ll learn how to build databases of email & SMS subscribers, and use those subscribers to generate measurable revenue
- Get real job experience that makes you a truly valuable asset in the real world! When you know every piece of the process to creating revenue – as you’ll learn while working with us – your skills are far more valuable than a college degree could ever be!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Record, edit and publish daily audio podcast to iTunes
- Convert audio podcast into video (using PowerPoint) for distribution to YouTube, Vimeo and other video hosting sites
- Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google to promote audio and video podcasts
- Convert daily podcast transcript into e-Book for distribution to Amazon
- Learn how to use one of the hottest tools in digital marketing – “Retargeting” – to drive additional traffic to our content, and receive a budget for applying your skills
- You’ll need to keep good records of what is working and what isn’t! This position is partly “implementation” and partly “research”!
- Document your daily activities
- Other activities TBD but may include back office tasks such as invoicing, collections (10%)
- Assist the team otherwise as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- You must be self-motivated!
- Familiar/good with MS Office products, and extremely comfortable with the Internet in general
- Creative and strategic thinking skills with an eagerness to collaborate constructively and work with low supervision
- A visual sense of style and an ability to put it to paper (assume beginner level)
- Ability to proofread and write professional copy (assume beginner level)
- Good communication skills
- A big part of this position is “testing” of various marketing strategies. Some things you’ll test will work, and some things won’t work… and both are ok! You’ve got to have an attitude that’s oriented towards “testing & improvement” rather than simple “success or failure”
- You can work remotely some of the time, but will need to be able to meet with the team frequently at our office in Kennesaw, GA
- Start date: Flexible
- End date: 10 months after start, though we sincerely hope this leads to a full-time, permanent employment situation
- 30 hrs./week
This position will be filled quickly. [ninja_forms id=16]
PRAXIS EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
The Praxis Education Experience is built around outcomes, not just activities. Participants create tangible results through projects and tailored learning plans. The program delves into everything from digital skills and professional proficiencies to core concepts in philosophy, history, economics, technology, and business. While the business experience takes place onsite, the education component is done remotely through an online portal and interactive communication.
The participant is in control of this experience. With the assistance and coaching of Praxis advisors, participants create a professional development course to accelerate their growth. With access to a world-class curriculum library, connections with entrepreneurs and intellectuals, and all the resources of the Praxis network, the education experience can’t be beat by sitting in a classroom. Learn more about the Praxis Education Experience.
A Look At Your Praxis Advisors:
Meet T.K – T.K. Coleman is an entrepreneur, writer, public speaker, philosopher, and the Education Director at Praxis. Participants will work with T.K. throughout the program to complete personal development plans, grow professionally, and become more valuable, more marketable individuals.
Meet Cameron – Cameron Sorsby is a Praxis graduate and a Participant Advisor at Praxis. Participants connect with Cameron weekly to meet with entrepreneurs all around the country, develop plans to achieve their program goals, and learn hard and soft skills.
Praxis classes start every month now, and we’d love to have you on board. Participants from our most recent graduating class were hired by business partners, went on to start their own businesses, and created portfolios of valuable skills and experiences that will stay with them their entire lives.