ATTENTION: Next week is the LAST episode of Season 2 of Office Hours before Season 3 returns sometime next year. For the finale, Isaac and TK are doing an Ask Me Anything version of Office Hours. Send in any questions you have — professional or not — and we guarantee an answer! Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week on Office Hours, Isaac and TK debate the NBA before diving into listeners’ questions.
Questions covered this week:
- How do I find a balance between pushing myself to extraordinary things and being realistic?
- How can I show my work when I’m ashamed of my work?
- Experimenting and adjusting to feedback and constructive criticism
- How showing your work can alleviate any shame or perfectionism you feel towards it
- How to start small and work your way up when showing your work
- How daily challenges can be more beneficial than long-term goals