This week on Office Hours, TK and Isaac answer questions about gap year programs and saving for your child’s education. Then, Isaac gets fired up about the argument that “not everyone is cut out for college.”
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms
- The significance of TK and Isaac’s locations today
- Gap year programs
- Comfort with being misunderstood
- Taking responsibility as a parent
- Educations savings plan
- Bad arguments for college
- Don’t base your career on what works for ‘the average’ person
- Degrees don’t magically get you jobs
- The gap between what college grads think they can do and what employers think they can do
- Do gap year programs really address the need for college alternatives?
- Would it make me a selfish parent to not save for my child’s college education?
If you’d like Isaac & T.K. to give their two cents on your toughest professional challenges, email your questions to email@example.com to be answered in upcoming Office Hours episodes!