On this week’s episode of Office Hours, TK and Isaac talk about the proper way to take advice, living with loneliness and answer listener questions on becoming more optimistic and what to do when you get laid off.
Check out the new episode of Office Hours now on iTunes, YouTube, direct download and all major podcast platforms
- Advice is an invitation to explore
- The social cost of opting out of college
- Loneliness and boredom
- Knowing when to pursue an idea
- Not resisting negative thoughts
- How to bounce back after getting laid off
- Living in a way that creates opportunities
- Bringing new energy into your work
- How can I become a more optimistic person?
- What advice would you give someone who works hard and does their job, but still gets laid off?
- Apply for the Praxis Homeschool Scholarship
- TK on Advice: “Advice is not a prescription for your future. It’s a description of someone else’s past. Your job is to evaluate and experiment with that description at a level that you can handle in order to see if it contains anything useful for you.”
- How to Trust Yourself and Tackle Your Anxiety About the Future by Praxis grad Emily Cozzens
- TK on The Ground Up Podcast
- The Options Method by Bruce Di Marsico
If you’d like Isaac & T.K. to give their two cents on your toughest professional challenges, email your questions to email@example.com to be answered in upcoming Office Hours episodes!